Friday, June 15, 2007

Kelly Clarkson Cancels Summer Tour

Read article here

Kelly Clarkson has canceled her summer tour due to lack of ticket sales, one week after she fired her management.

Fame got the best of her. Ever since she won American Idol, she became a brat. She thinks she's above everyone, even the legendary Clive Davis. Clive Davis did not like the way her new album, My December was going and suggested changes, and Kelly refused. Um... Clive Davis has been in the business for ages, one of the most respectable man in business and has an instinct for making stars and hits. Maybe it's best that a young artist still early in her career to listen to him? How dare she blow him off. "I always go with my gut," she said. "My gut has obviously done pretty well for me thus far, so I don't see why I shouldn't keep listening to it."

And the result? Her single "Never Again" bombed and her ticket sales are poor. Looks like your gut was wrong Kelly.

2 comments:

LoveDynamite said...

Wow I thought she was doing good

LoveDynamite said...

you always have the good hollywood info