Monday, July 9, 2007

Sold a Large Order!

Woo Hoo!

After a long hiatus after my first order on etsy, someone placed a "large"order (it's large to me)!

  • Tiger crystal figurine
  • Bunny crystal figurine
  • Swarovski crystal purse charm
  • Totoro crystal figurine
  • Pig crystal figurine
My "sold items" section doesn't look so sad now. This actually encourages me to go out there and promote more since I really haven't done much of late. Check out my store at http://daibebeads.etsy.com - I will be restocking those sold items soon.

In other unrelated news, I played softball yesterday with my boyfriend, his cousins and friends. I love playing with them because even though I'm always the only girl playing, they don't show me any mercy. They pitch just as hard as they do with the guys, they expect me to do all the things they do. I love that because I hate it when guys purposely throw softer to you just because you're a girl. Anyways, my team won, I got a couple of hits and rbi's (and shamefully an error because I missed catching a ball). And i got a mean tan from being under the beaming sun.

2 comments:

tigergirl said...

congrats! - fab order - makes you feel good huh? - not that I've ever had an order that big in Etsy

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tigergirl, it feels GREAT!