Monday, November 12, 2007

Our Weekly Featured Seller: Lani Robertson: Objects of Affection

When I logged onto Lani's etsy store, Objects of Affection for the first time, her banner caught my eyes, and I thought "very vintage and pretty!" - and that was before I even get to see her products. As I scrolled down, I was loving all her beautiful charms. Here is her interview:




1. What is the name of your store and what do you sell?

Hello ~ My name is Lani Robertson and I am the proud owner of Objects Of Affection. I love creating soldered charms from vintage and antique books, as well as soldered night lights, shadow boxes, sewn goodies, cards and photography! You just never know what you might find in my shop, as I am always adding more arts/crafts!


2. How did you get into your craft?


I am a huge fan of Home Companion magazine and I always check out all of the sellers and artists in each edition. I noticed an ad for a website called SallyJean.com, and checked it out. I loved Sally's whimsical soldered charms and I was inspired to learn how to solder and make my own creations! I searched the internet for any and all information that I could find on the craft and slowly taught myself how to solder.

3. What is your latest project?


My latest projects have been creating shrinky plastic earrings for children and teens! My daughter just recently got her ears pierced and I wanted to make her some unique fun earrings!

4. Where can we find your products?


My products can be found on my etsy website at www.lanisvintage.etsy.com. I also have a shop in the very small town of Kit Carson, Colorado. I fixed up a little run down house and made it into my shop where I offer my handmade items as well as vintage finds. For more information about me or my shop please visit my blog at http://www.shopobjectsofaffection.blogspot.com - or e-mail me at - shopobjectsofaffection [!at] yahoo.com.

0 comments: