Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Featured Seller changes and Weekly Featured Seller: Mikiye Creations

I've been trying really hard to maintain a weekly schedule to feature other sellers on my blog. Usually I'll send sellers with shops I like 4 questions for them to answer, a short Q&A session. But this format hasn't been working out. Sometimes people gets too busy to answer them in time, or they forgot to do it and I have to constantly follow up. I totally understand these situations, and right now I do not have time to follow up anymore as I once did. Although I would still love to do my Q&A sessions (anyone who wants to do this, just let me know), from now on I'm just going to pick shops I like and feature them on my own.

So without further ado:

Our Weekly featured Seller is Mikiye Creations. You can visit her store at Mikiye.etsy.com Besides maintaining a great blog which I enjoy, Mikiye has beautiful jewelry and accessory pieces. Currently I'm digging her floral hair accessory.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I am SO flattered!!!
:D