Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Laziness + Sadness = 0 Post

Sorry folks. I know I haven't posted of late. Seriously though, I've been looking out for art news and haven't found anything interesting.

Also, this past month, one of my immediately family member has been in the hospital. For privacy's sake, I'm not going to reveal what the condition is, but it is a very serious matter. My family and I have been trying to stay strong but it's getting harder and harder to go through the day. In between work and visits to the hospital, I am dead tired. Therefore I haven't attended to anything else, like this blog.

I did stumbled upon a hilarious blog recently: PhotoDisasters. It showcases any bad photoshop jobs. Here are some of my favorites:

I guess models don't have belly buttons, I knew they were aliens:

Poor kid, they totally sawed him in half just so they can fit him on a toy firetruck:
How about photoshopping some believable waistline. That waist looks like it'll snap in half if she stands up:

0 comments: