Monday, October 29, 2007

Our Weekly Featured Seller: Sweet Irie Originals

Meet our very first featured seller! Sweet Irie Originals has some fantastic jewelry. I can't tear myself away from her etsy store. Here's a little something about our seller:



1. What is the name of your store and what do you sell?

Sweet Irie Originals -I sell handmade jewelry and other accessories. You can find bracelets, anklets, rings, earrings, necklaces, cell phone charms, and bookmarks in my shop. I also sell gift certificates for those gift seekers who are not sure what to buy.

2. How did you get into your craft?

I started making hemp jewelry five years ago as a stress reliever and for fun. When my kitten was born, she made it pretty hard to create jewelry because she was constantly grabbing the hemp or my jewelry and stringing it all over the house. That was when I started doing just bead designs and working with more detailed and fine metals...and have never gone back. I have been creating beaded jewelry for almost four years now and love it!!

3. What is your latest project?

Yikes! There are so many....I honestly am trying to get lots of jewelry made to start going to flea markets so I can make some money. I have a lot of tuition coming due and gotta pay it. So, I have been working on making many different pieces with the new materials I have been getting in. Needless to say, all this crafting has my fingers tired and a little sore...but its worth it! ;)

4. Where can we find your products?

You can find my products online at www.sweetirie.com or by logging on directly to Etsy at www.sweetirie.etsy.com. I also sell my creations in two shops in Cincinnati and Bucyrus, Ohio and soon will be venturing to Fleamasters in Fort Myers, Florida where I will have a regular spot in the main market pavilion.

You can reach me via email at sweetirieoriginals [!at] hotmail.com or mbingham [!at] sweetirie.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you so much! You are on my list to be featured as well...so watch out! *hugs*