Monday, February 11, 2008

Featured Seller: Mizdragonfly

Mizdragonfly has the coolest jewelry - I especially like the Swarovski Skull Earrings. You need to check out her store. The seller is a very awesome person to chat with as well :-)



What is the name of your store and what do you sell?
Store name/Company name: Mizdragonfly. I sell handcrafted jewellery made with love from new and recycled pieces.

How did you get into your craft?
I’ve been into Crafts since Kindergarden! My favourite was painting, drawing and collages. In High School my favourite classes were arts. Then went to University and studied 4 years to get a specialization in Communications. Worked for 7 years in advertising agencies… In January 2006, I was looking for a change and took an initiation to sewing class. Loved it! Wanted to start my own clothing line… In the meantime, I was crafting jewellery as a hobby… and upon presenting my collection to Kafi D., owner of le Marche Mtl, her enthusiasm encouraged me to continue… Here I am two years later! :)

What is your latest project?
My Spring/Summer 2008 collection! It consists of a series of 17 limited edition pieces! Gorgeous creations featuring luxurious Swarovski crystals, recycled pearls and funky charms!

Where can we find your products?

My line is offered exclusively:

In Canada:
Victoire Boutique, 246 Dalhousie Street, Ottawa, Ontario
Blanche sur St-Joseph, 182, boulevard Saint-Joseph , Gatineau , QC J8Y 3W9
Nokomis Clothing, 10838 82 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 2B3

Worldwide: www.mizdragonfly.etsy.com

I also have a website should you need more info: www.mizdragonfly.com or simply contact me :)

2 comments:

Mizdragonfly said...

Awesome post! Thank you so much for featuring me in your blog! :)

Happy to hear that you love the skull earrings... stay tuned as I plan on creating more funky skull stuff! Expect rings, bracelets and necklaces!

Sugarloaf said...

Very nice interview! I'll have to check out her shop!