Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Back - CHANGES ARE COMING! PLEASE READ!

Hi guys! I really do apologize for my lack of updates. Yes it's been about half a year since I last posted on this blog. I really do appreciate the few of my readers who dropped in once a while to check up and I'm really sorry you haven't seen anything new. No doubt a couple of you probably gave up on me!

Things will be more active again from now on. It was one of my New Year's resolution after all- to dive back into my craft. So what have I been doing for the past few months?

My daytime job and my side projects (non-craft related project) has been taking up all of my time. I unfortunately had to abandon my Daibe Beads project. I had a good run but I've also learned that I dove into Daibe Beads too prematurely without actually doing all the necessary prep work before launching the store. I find myself having difficulty keeping track and fulfilling orders on time which isn't fair to the customers. Doing one full time job, one side project and Daibe Beads was too much. So I stopped to take a step back and re-evaluate.

During the last couple months, I've been working on a new line of creativity. I've also been researching, crunching numbers, doing the business side of things. I'm almost ready to launch my new store. But first I have to fade away Daibe Beads. My stores are slowly going away. As for this blog, I did enjoy putting together pieces of news floating around the art world and featuring fellow indie crafty sellers. So I will keep this blog but the url will be changed.

On March 1st, the new url of this blog will be ShukyShake.blogspot.com.

Thanks for bearing with me during this transaction and I look forward to your comments again!

0 comments: