Friday, May 25, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

SarahKnits tagged me and I have to write 7 things about myself then tag someone else.

1. I'm 4'8 and super tiny so a lot of people mistakes me as a 12 year old. (I'm actually in my mid-20's)

2. Music is my life. I work in the music industry, I play piano, I sing (but won't play or sing in public!) I can't live without carrying music with me everywhere. NIN is my favorite band.

3. I LOOOOOOOVE thunderstorms

4. I can't stand heat.

5. My favorite movie is The Crow.

6. I love the beach. I love being around nature, but not for an extended period of time. Is that weird? I'm a city girl so I need to be in the city permanently or else I'll go crazy!

7. I want to go to Athens. Somebody take me!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

ooh, I love thunderstorms too, especially when the thunder is so loud it shakes the ground

LoveDynamite said...

I love music too and I also was afraid of singing in public until I joined a band like a year or so ago.

tigergirl said...

I love thunderstorms and the beach too (like you, I'm a city girl, so I need cities on the beach). I'd be sued for public harassment if I sang in public - people's ears would bleed.
Guess what? I finally did the meme you tagged me for!