Thursday, May 31, 2007

Paula Abdul found her purpose on 'Idol'


Read article here

Apparently Paula didn't discover her purpose in life until she joined "American Idol". She says "I knew since I was a little girl that I had this profound way of touching people. My purpose is bringing out everybody's best and being that cheerleader to other people's success."

Poor Paula, if her life purpose is "American Idol," she needs to find herself another life purpose and fast! Who knows how long "American Idol" will stay on the air now the ratings are steadily decreasing. Let's face it, the only winner who might have a lasting career is Kelly Clarkson - perhaps even Carrie Underwood. Where's Ruben Studdard, Fantasia (besides being in "The Color Purple") and even Clay Aiken? And I don't see this new winner, what's her face, will last in this industry. After her first album drops, it'll eat her alive.

0 comments: