Thursday, May 24, 2007

`Pirates' opens to record theater count

See Story Here

Let the race for the Box Office begin. First it was Spiderman 3 and Now Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. Pirates already beat out a box office record before it even open. Pirates opens Friday in an all-time high of 4,362 theaters domestically, 110 more than the previous record-holder, Spider-Man 3.

Personally I don't think Pirates can beat out the wall crawler once the movie officially releases in the box office. But Shrek 3 might give Spidey a little more compeition. What do you guys think?

1 comments:

treasurefield said...

I have to see all these movies because of my kids and husband.
My opinion:
Spidey 3, not so great.
Shrek 3rd, pretty darn funny, still not as good as the 1st, but much better than the 2nd
Pirates pt. 3, haven't seen it yet, but I'm not excited about it. I liked pt. 1 a lot, but pt. 2 not much at all

I hear there are lots of summer releases this year; I hope to find something really good.
:)