Sunday, December 16, 2007

Featured Weekly Seller: Savor

Savor makes very unique soap that looks good enough to eat! Mint Chocolate?? Who can resist?



1. What is the name of your store and what do you sell?

I run Savor, a store featuring handcrafted soaps with a culinary twist.

2. How did you get into your craft?

I love to cook -- and growing up Italian, I was always around lovely, rich, tasty food. I took up soaping as a hobby, and I naturally incorporated my cooking knowledge into my soap making -- and Savor is the delicious result!

3. What is your latest project?

I am focusing on soaps with a lot of texture and character. I am looking at them as if they are meringues, or whipped topping. I want a sense of architecture and design to compliment the smell and color.

4. Where can we find your products?


My shop is located here: http://savor.etsy.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

NICE!!!
I am SO going to check out her shop RIGHT NOW!!!