Sunday, December 2, 2007

Weekly Featured Seller: Erin Lillies

A word that comes to mine when seeing this week's featured seller's jewelry is elegance. Erin Lillies' craft is stylish and classy. Let's meet her:



1. What is the name of your store and what do you sell?
Erin Lilies - Handcrafted Artisan Designs. I sell primarily jewelry in my etsy store, but will soon be offering jewelry boxes and pens.

2. How did you get into your craft?
I began making my own jewelry a few years ago. It stems from my love of all things shiny. My husband would frequently lose track of me in a store as a result. So instead of searching through the pretty, shiny items, I decided to start making them.

3. What is your latest project?
My latest project (which I hope to list within the next couple of days) is a phoenix pendant. It's so cool and I can't wait to share with everyone.

4. Where can we find your products?
You can find me on etsy at http://erinlilies.etsy.com or my main site: http://www.erinlilies.com.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog! Thanks for promoting Etsy and its wonderful sellers!